Looks like that Samsung dealer event in Holland, where 5 mpx Samsung G800 was outed, was Samsung’s selected venue for (un)official leaks about it’s upcoming phone line-up.
Remember the news that Samsung Armani phone is coming? Well, it is. And know we even know how it will look like.
Samsung P520 Armani is a very compact (88Ã—54×8.9 mm) 2.5G GSM/EDGE phone with 3 megapixel camera, 2.6″ 262K color 240x320px QVGA full touchscreen, 50 MB of memory, microSD card slot, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Although I’m not 100% sure about the last one.
The price of Samsung SGH-P520 Armani phone is 400 Euro.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Armani SGH-P520 Launched Officially
- Samsung D980/D988 – DuoS with touchscreen
- Samsung F490 and Samsung P720 outed in Ukraine
- Samsung Armani Windows Mobile smartphone in the works
- Samsung Giorgio Armani Windows Mobile 6.5 smartphone unveiled