How do you show the world that you are really big and special mobile operator? You get an exclusive mobile phone models from the biggest brands, designed just for you. Looks like a great differentiation strategy… If you are as big as Vodafone.
At least 3 independent publications in three countries, including Czech Mobile.cz, Chinese IT168 and French Mobinaute have reported that Vodafone will soon be launching Samsung SGH-i560 GPS slider based on Symbian S60 OS.
Other specs for Vodafone Samsung i560 include GPRS/WCDMA/HSDPA connectivity, 3.2 mpx camera with 16x digital zoom, 2.4″ QVGA 262K color TFT display.
The price for Vodafone Samsung SGH-560 is expected to be 415 EURO and it should be available in the fourth quarter of this year.
Well, great for Vodafone customers. As for myself, I’m still a bit annoyed that I won’t be getting my hands on Vodafone exclusive Samsung SGH-F700v Ultra Smart. And now Vodafone goes and does it again.
Oh well, I guess we’ll just have to do with Samsung i550 Symbian GPS candybar.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab is now available from Vodafone Germany
- Samsung i900 Omnia coming to Germany on August 6th
- Nokia N8 shows up on Vodafone UK’s website
- Samsung Galaxy S Plus brings faster 1.4GHz CPU and Android 2.3.3 to the old flagship
- Sony Ericsson reports €73 million loss for 2008, re-confirms its Android handset