After the FCC approval, we already knew that E-Ten Glofiish X800 monster PDA phone should go on sale soon.
Well, it took more then a month, but according to Mobile-Review, E-Ten just announced the start of worldwide (or at least Russian) retail sales of Glofiish X800.
If you’ve heard about E-ten X800 for the first time and are thinking right now, what’s the big deal about another PDA phone/pocket PC, check out it’s specs:
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional OS
- Samsung SC3 2442, 500 MHz CPU
- 256 MB Flash ROM, 64 MB SDRAM
- 2.8â€³, 640 x 480 (VGA), 65,536 colors, TFT-LCD touchscreen
- HSDPA / UMTS(2100/1900/850 MHz)
- GSM Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- EDGE class 10, GPRS class 10
- BluetoothÂ® v2.0 Class 2 + EDR
- WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g
- Built-in GPS module (SiRF Star III)
- 2 Mpx Auto-Focus with flashlight, up to 1600Ã—1200 resolution camera
- 0.3 Mpx Fixed-Focus Camera for video calls
- 1530 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery
- Dimensions: 113.5 (L) x 60.5 (W) x 15.8 (H) mm
- Weight: 139g
Except for the 2 megapixel camera, which looks a little lame among all the other specs, E-Ten Glofiish would probably be the most powerful PDA phone/Pocket PC on the market, and one among very few devices featuring full VGA 640 x480 px display.
But the specs ain’t everything, so it would be really interesting to seeÂ how E-Ten Glofiish performs in the real world.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- E-Ten Glofiish M800 Pocket PC phone approved by FCC
- E-Ten Glofiish X800 approved by FCC
- E-Ten Glofiish X600 detailed specs and good resulotion pics
- E-Ten Glofiish DX900 Hellen to launch at Computex in June
- Nokia N96 review. Boring is good