Well, finally Samsung Armani strategic alliance that we’ve first heard about in July, is official.
And with it comes the first luxury design product – Samsung Armani P520 touchscreen phone, which is being unveiled today at Milan Women’s Fashion Week, during Giorgio Armani’s signature collection fashion show.
Credit card sized Samsung P520 Armani phone will come equipped with GSM/EDGE connectivity, 3.2 megapixel camera and a big 2.6″ color 240×320 px touchscreen.
The price for Samsung Armani SGH-P520 is expected to be around 400 Euro and the phone will be sold through selected mobile stores and Giorgio Armani boutiques in Europe from November.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Giorgio Armani W820/W8200 in press photos
- Samsung Armani is SGH-P520 touchsreen card phone
- Samsung Giorgio Armani B7620 launched in India
- Samsung Giorgio Armani Galaxy S now available in the UK
- Samsung Armani B7620 goes to Germany in November, costs €729