Can a cobranded designer phone like Samsung Armani P520 come without additional pricey accessories?
Apparently not. We already know about a special textured leather case for the Armani phone. But there’s another cool and, probably, pricey accessory for this handset – cobranded Samsung Armani Bluetooth headset.
Nothing really special here, it looks like the same old Samsung WEP-410 Bluetooth headset, but expect to shell out a hefty premium for that Georgio Armani signature logo on the back of it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Armani Windows Mobile smartphone in the works
- Samsung Armani SGH-P520 Launched Officially
- Samsung Giorgio Armani W820/W8200 in press photos
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Samsung Armani phone to be announced on June 11
- Motorola ZN5 Armani phone in the works. (Update) Probably fake