The first Sony Ericsson touchscreen phone design attempt to become public wasn’t that impressive. But I told you that it’s just the beginning and we should see something more interesting soon.
Well, here it is – the new Sony Ericsson touchscreen slider, described in another patent application called “Housing arrangement for a portable device with display”:
The overall concept of reverse slider is similar to the ones explored by BenQ , Asus and LG, but with an added twist of a touchscreen interface.
This Sony Ericsson design is more interesting then the one described earlier, but I still don’t like it much.
C’mon SE, you can certainly to better for a touchscreen phone that should become your flagship model for 2008.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Two-Way slider patent for Sony Ericsson P5i look-alike
- Sony Ericsson W305 Yao for an early 2009 launch?
- Sony Ericsson files for touchscreen keypad patent
- Sony Ericsson S500 Nature Styled Slider
- New Sony Ericsson P3i pictures