With all the leaks and roadmaps coming out of HTC, it seems that we should at least know the codenames of the new handsets to be introduced this year. Well, apparently we do not.
Yesterday the new handset codenamed HTC Phoebus has received FCC approval:
Besides the backside pictures for HTC Phoebus there’s nothing much we can tell you about it.
The test reports indicate that HTC Phoebus has the antenna for GSM850, GSM900, DCS1900 and PCS1900 phone applications and it has been tested for GPRS/eGPRS, Wi-Fi b/g and Bluetooth.
All other details for HTC Phoebus are under short term confidentiality restriction and won’t be available for a few months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 7500 fashion phone to be announced within a few weeks
- Dell Aero won’t allow unsigned Android apps
- iPhone 3G antenna put through its paces and seems normal
- No Antennagate for iPhone 4S, Consumer Reports acknowledges
- Samsung SCH U350 passes FCC