HTC P6500 Sedna PDA phone has been officially announced today.
Targeted for the business/enterprise market HTC P6500 PDA phone has impressive array features built-in. These include fingerprint sensor, 2 SDIO expansion slots for more on-board memory or additional accessories, 3.5″ anti-glare display, 3 megapixel camera and built-in GPS.
Full HTC 6500 specsÂ are:
- Quadband GSM (GSM 850/900/1800/1900)/EDGE, WCDMA tri-band (2100 or 850/1900 MHz), HSDPA connectivity
- Qualcomm MSM7200, 400MHz chipset
- MicrosoftÂ® Windows MobileÂ® 6.0 Professional Edition OS
- 3.5â€? large anti-glare touchscreen
- 3 mega-pixel auto-focus camera
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.0
- 1 GB internal memory
- 2 SDIO slots
HTC P6500 will start shipping in November this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC P6550 Sedna Enterprise PDA/Phone
- Orange exclusively releases HTC Touch HD in the UK
- HTC P5500 Nike becomes HTC Touch Dual
- HTC Touch Dual/P5500 Nike hits the street
- HTC S730 officially launched