We already knew that a cool new music phone called Samsung F310 Serenata is in the works together with Bang &Olufsen. Samsung B&O Serenata has already been approved by FCC. We even know that it should be launched this month.
The only problem was that we kept getting only those small blurry images for Samsung B&O Serenata F310 which did not do much good for getting the real feel for the device. Well, now Serenata has been announced officially, and some sites already got their hands on it:
Samsung Bang&Olufsen Serenata phone will have 1.8 Mbps HSDPA connectivity, 4 GB of on-board memory, big speaker, 2. 4″ 240×240 px 262K color touchscreen display and click wheel navigation to wade through your music collection.
According to Mobil.se,Â the price for Bang&Olufsen Serenata/Samsung F310 is expected to be an incredible 13000 SEK, which is 1400 Euro or 2000 US$. It will measure at 63×109,5×19,7 and weight 136 gr.
According to B&O, Serenata can actually function as a decent home entertainment system.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bang & Olufsen says goodbye to the cell phone biz
- Samsung F310/B&O Serenata music phone
- Samsung Serenata F310 phone. It’s patented!
- Louis Vuitton leather case for Samsung Symphony/Serenata F310
- 5 new phones: Samsung F200 Music Phone, Samsung F310/ Bang&Olufsen Serenata, Samsung E590, C510L and T729 approved by FCC