When I checked out 5 Mpx Samsung G600 phone at IFA Berlin show, I said that the only thing missing about it was the lack of 3G connectivity. How am I supposed to to upload megabits of pictures taken with G600 to my Flickr account over tortoiselike EDGE connection?
Then through a few Dutch blogs we soon learned that Samsung has another 5 mpx phone – Samsung SGH-G800 in the works, which not only features 3G connectivity, but has 3x optical zoom to boot. But, frankly, the picture quality for the device could really have been better.
Well, now thank’s to Maximus from JUSTAMP we can bring you a few official press pics for Samsung G800.
Currently known 5 mpx Samsung G800 specs include:
- Tri-band GSM/EDGE and 3.6 Mbps HSDPA connectivity
- 2.4″ QVGA display
- 5 megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom and Xenon flash
- SDHC memory card support
- USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 2.0
- 103x51x16.8 mm dimensions
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips Xenium X800 e2e touchscreen phone in the works
- 5 mpx Samsung SGH-G800: 3x optical zoom, microSDHC card and HSDPA support
- Cheap 3X optical zoom without moving parts
- Samsung SGH-G800 5 megapixel 3x optical zoom phone officially launched
- Samsung (BlackJack 2?) SGH-i780 GPS phone confirmed