We already have some indications that a new SE Cybershot phone with 3x optical zoom is coming. And now, it looks like we have a confirmation.
If this screenshot is true, we will be seeing Sony Ericsson K870i Cybershot phone with 3x optical zoom on a 5 megapixel camera next.
And the optical zoom is not the only cool thing about SE K870i Cybershot.
According to the source Sony Ericsson K870i will come equipped with HSUPA and Wi-Fi connectivity, 2.4″ QVGA TFT display, Xenon Flash, VGA quality video recording at up to 120 FPS and built-in GPS sensor to boot.
Looks like a dream specs and almost too good to be true.
On the other hand, the Cybershot k870 screenshot itself looks real enough. Also, while the specs may seem a bit out there for this year, it’s nothing that some other phones like Samsung G800, 8GB Nokia N95 or HTC TYTN II doesn’t already have.
So everything might just be real enough for the SE k870i release sometime next year.
Update: It looks like this k870i is just a photoshop drawing but SE fan.
Source: Mobile 163
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Cybershot with 3x optical zoom and WVGA display to be launched this week. Only in Japan, unfortunately
- Optical zoom is coming to Sony Ericsson Cyber-Shot phones
- First pics of 5 mpx, GPS equipped Sony Ericsson Cybershot. Kt780i, K830i or K870i?
- NTT DoCoMo SO905iCS Cybershot from Sony Ericsson is here
- Sony Ericsson ( C912 ?) Kate appears again, clear shots this time