Sony Ericsson K630 is the latest addition to SE Cybershot cameraphone line-up.
Targeted to the mid to the low end cameraphone market segment, SE K630i keeps the usual good looks of the latest Sony Ericsson handsets and comes with 3.6 Mbps HSDPA connectivity option.
However the looks and this turbo 3G capability is about the only feature to distinguish Sony Ericsson K630 Cybershot from other camera phones.
Other K630 Cybershot specs include 2 megapixel camera and front CIF camera for video telephony, Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP and USB 2. connectivity, Memory Stick Micro card slot, 3.5 mm headphone jack, MPEG4/H.263-4 capable media player, POP3/IMAP4 e-mail client, PC synchronization and shortcuts to various Internet services from MSN, YAHOO and Google.
Overall Sony Ericsson K630 is a nice and (highly likely) affordable 3.5G cameraphone.
The SE K630 price has not been listed yet, but you’ll be probably be able to get it for around 100 Euro with a contract from your carrier as it starts shipping for Christmas season.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Cybershot with 3x optical zoom and WVGA display to be launched this week. Only in Japan, unfortunately
- Sony Ericsson K850i – 5 Megapixel Cybershot Surfaces
- Sony Ericsson K550/K550im – slim and affordable Cyber-Shot Camera Phone
- Sony Ericsson K870i Cybershot to have 3x optical zoom 5mpx camera, HSUPA, Wi-Fi and GPS
- Sony Ericsson ( C912 ?) Kate appears again, clear shots this time