Looks like there’s an upgrade for Nokia 5700 XpressMusic phone in the works.
The coming upgrade will include additional color schemes, similar to the ones found in the newly introduced Nokia 5610 and Nokia 5310 XpressMusic phones, improved memory card (up to 4GB microSD) support and 3.2 megapixel camera.
Based on the pictures from Chinese site mobile.163.com above, I would file it under the rumor category for now. But under very likely to become true rumor at that.
This is not the first time the information about the coming upgrade to Nokia 5700 appeared on Chinese sites. According to them, Nokia 5700 XpressMusic was supposed to launch together with other music phones during Nokia’sÂ big event on August 29. And all the rest of the phones that were leaked in advance, checked out.
So I think, that the new 3.2 megapixel Nokia 5700 XpressMusic is real. The announcement for it was initially planned for August 29th, but was pulled at the last minute for some reason.
And if they don’t bring it to the Symbian Smart Phone Show next week, we should see the upgraded Nokia 5700 during next Nokia event in November.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Tomorrow’s Nokia Launch Today: New XpressMusic collection – Nokia 5310, Nokia 5610 and new Nokia 5700
- Nokia to host special online pre-launch event for Nokia N79 and N85?
- Nokia 5900 XpressMusic shows up, might be just a fake
- Nokia 5730, 5330 and 5030 XpressMusic/ Radio to be announced today at Nokia Music event
- T-Mobile delays launch of Nokia phones, scraps Motorola