When it commits to something, Samsung rarely does something by half. And 5 megapixel cameras in Samsung phones is no exception. We already know about two higher end phones – 2.5 G Samsung G600 and 3G+ Samsung G800 sporting 5 mpx cameras.
But that is only just a beginning of the thing to come.Â And there’s already one more 5 mpx Samsung phone out in Asia today – Samsung W380.
Presented during Korea Electronics show, Samsung Anycall W380 comes equipped with 3G cellular network support, 5 megapixel autofocus camera, 2.2″ 262K color QVGA rotating display, front camera video calls, microSD memory card and measures at 46.6 Ã— 95.4 Ã— 20.2 mm.
Not sure whether this model will make it to the rest of the world, but it doesn’t really matter. We’ll be seeing tons of 5 mpx Samsung phones out there next year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung G600 5 megapixel slider phone in the works
- Samsung S5600 and S5230 affordable touchscreen handsets announced
- Samsung F200 and Samsung F210 Music Phones launched
- Samsung i740 officially launched
- Samsung SGH-G800 5 megapixel 3x optical zoom phone officially launched