Samsung G800 5 megapixel camera phone with 3x optical zoom gets official in Europe today.
Through the early presentations and leaks during last month, we already know pretty much everything there is to know about this cameraphone.
Samsung SGH-G800 is a triband GSM (900/1800/1900)/3G UMTS2100/HSDPA slider with a dimensions of 101mm x 51mm x 19mm (4.0″ x 2.0″ x .7″), equipped with 2.4″ 262K color 320×240 px QVGA display, microSD card slot, USB 2.0/Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity and all other cool things modern high end 3G phone should have.
Of course the key feature Samsung SGH-G800 is built around -is it’s camera, with the specs more commonly found not in the phones, but in mid to low end point-and-shoot digital cameras. Samsung G800 camera has 5 megapixel optical sensor, 3 times optical zoom, Xenon flash, digital image stabilization, red-eye reduction, wide dynamic range and face recognition capability.
The price for Samsung G800 is yet unknown. It will go on sale in Europe next month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Optical zoom is coming to Sony Ericsson Cyber-Shot phones
- Samsung says: 8MP phones with 3x optical zoom next year, 12MP later
- Samsung Launch SCH-W480 With 4x Digital Zoom
- Samsung SCH-B600 – the world’s first 10 megapixel camera/phone
- Sony Ericsson Cybershot with 3x optical zoom and WVGA display to be launched this week. Only in Japan, unfortunately