RIMM is planing to release Blackberry 9900, Blackberry 9300 (9310, 9320, 9330) and Blackberry 9100 (9110, 9120 , 91130) sometime.
No, seriously, they are!
How do we know that? Well, because someone somewhere heard the rumors that these devices are coming and told someone who posted it on the net.
And, also, Research in Motion just told us so themselves, by registering following domain names:
You don’t need to register a domain if you don’t plan to have a device, do you?
Quick Whois look-up shows that most of the domains with concrete model numbers have been registered in October. The series domains few months earlier.
And it looks like RIMM missed Blackberry9300.com domain, which for now is owned by a person with a bunch of other Blackberr9x00.com domains to his name as well.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- First Full Touchscreen BlackBerry Thunder coming to Verizon, Vodafone, further proof of 9900, 9300, and 9100-series
- BlackBerry Bold 9800 might be called Torch 9800. Chinese clone already shows up
- What’s next for your Blackberry
- Reconfigurable keypads to transform your Blackberry into a multimedia device
- Google Mobile App for BlackBerry now available