Partner branded mobile phones like LG Prada, Samsung Armani or Samsung Bang and Olufsen Serenata are nothing new these days. As well as specialized sport phones like Nokia 5500 Sport or Sony Ericsson W710 Walkman Sport.
Now Samsung decided to take these two trends further by creating it’s own partner branded sports handset – Samsung Adidas F110 Sport phone.
Samsung Adidas Sport F110 is a thin and light 2.5G GPRS/EDGE slider equipped with 2″ 240×320 QVGA 262K color TFT screen, 2 megapixel camera, FM radio and mp3 player.
Pretty weak specs by current standards.
But the real focus of Samsung Adidas phone is on the sports enthusiast with specialized heartbeat monitor, step counter and other dedicated sports applications. Dedicated sports app and music access keys also come a long way to making this phone into a good exercise companion.
Samsung Adidas phone is expected to launch in about a month.
Via GSM HelpDesk
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Exercise with your Nokia 5500 Sport Phone
- New HTC-made Facebook Android phone coming later this year?
- Samsung E848, P318 and U308 – Official phones for Beijing Olympics
- Nokia 6135i, Nokia 5500 sport and Nokia 7370 L’Amour approved by FCC
- Sony Ericsson’s GreenHeart concept phone in the wild