Nokia, with it’s S60 touch screen user interface was not the only company that had an interesting insights into the future of mobile phones.
Sony Ericsson has also presented quite an intersting vision of where the converged mobile phone/computing/entertainment devices are heading within next five years. And they showed an interesting video of their vision too:
Yeah I know, I know. My head hurts too from all the shaking and moving images. I should have held the camera more steady.
I promise I’ll do better next time
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Vision QWERTY Android phone shows up in the wild
- UK: Phones 4U won’t sell the Huawei Vision after all, even though it was supposed to be an exclusive
- New Windows Phone 7.5 Mango features unveiled
- HTC Vision to be sold by T-Mobile as the G1 Blaze?
- Sleek Huawei Vision with Android Gingerbread unveiled