In addition to the low-end 3G LG KU380 slider, LG today has two more i-mode tri-band GSM handsets for European operators, like Italian Wind, that support this service.
These are the low end LG KG291 and a little more advanced LG LE590:
LG KG291 i-mode slider measures at 92 x 46 x 17.7 mm, weights 92gr and comes equipped with 1.3 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom, mp3 and 3GP 15fps video playback, up to 7MB of user memory, microSD memory card slot, Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP, USB 2.0, up to 4 hrs of talk and 100 of stand-by time.
LG KE590 has 2 megapixel camera, 56MB of user memory, mp3 and 3GP 15fps video player, microSD memory card slot, Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP, USB 2.0, up to 4 hrs of talk and 100 of stand-by time. All of it in a 97 x 48 x 16.5 mm case that weights 92gr.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung P260 UMA/Wi-Fi Slider
- LG KU380 low end handset to be launched soon
- Nokia Supernova 7610, 7510, 7310, 7210 launched. And we’ve got live pictures from the launch event!
- Samsung SGH-730i i-Mode slider headed for Europe
- Samsung E900 coming to U.S. soon