If you want to show off before your friends with a really cool new cellphone, forget about the sliders, candybars or clamshells. Get yourself QKfone W800 watch/mobile phone.
And I’m not talking about some lame watch/remote control for your handset, like Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch. I’m talking about full fledged tri-band GSM/GPRS camera phone, which QKfone W800 actually is!
QKfone W800 watch phone also comes equipped with Bluetooth headset, so you actually can talk on the phone without whispering into your wrist like Dick Tracy.
It also has stylus operated 1.4″ 262K color 128x160px touchscreen, microSD memory card slot and 0.3 mpx camera. W800 weights about 65gr and measures at 61.1x44x5x17.8mm.
If one picture is not enough to truly get the feeling of QKfone W800 is not enough, be sure to check out this slideshow.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung’s mobile wrist watch/mobile phone hybrid idea
- Watch of the Future: Windows Mobile Wrist Watch
- Check out These LG Watch Phone Pictures
- Concept: “On Time” Wrist Phone Offers Bling
- Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch approved by FCC