E-Ten Glofiish M800 Pocket PC phone approved by FCC
When FCC site site first revealed the E-Ten Glofiish X800 Pocket PC Phone I checked the specs and really liked them. As I said then, “about the only thing missing about X800 is QWERTY keyboard.
Well, the powers that be must have been listening and produced another cool GPS Pocket PC Phone – E-ten Glofiish M800, with all the goodies that X800 had and QWERTY keyboard as well:
E-Ten Glofiish M800 appeared on FCC site today, so it must be headed for the U.S. too.
Specwise, Glofiish M800 is almost the same as X800, except that the keyboard ads some additional weight (~40 gr) and thickness (~3mm).
Full E-Ten Glofiish M800 specs include:
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional OS
- Samsung SC3 2442, 500 MHz CPU
- 256 MB Flash ROM, 64 MB SDRAM
- 2.8â€³, 640 x 480 (VGA), 65,536 colors, TFT-LCD touchscreen
- HSDPA / UMTS (2100/1900/850 MHz)
- GSM Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- EDGE class 10, GPRS class 10
- BluetoothÂ® v2.0 Class 2 + EDR
- WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g
- Built-in GPS module (SiRF Star III)
- microSD memory card slot
- 2 Mpx Auto-Focus with flashlight, up to 1600Ã—1200 resolution camera
- 0.3 Mpx Fixed-Focus Camera for video calls
- 1530 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery
- Dimensions: 113.8(L) x 57.8 (W) x 18.4 (H) mm
- Weight: 178g
Well, it looks like we have one interesting phone on our hands, and it should be a serious competition to HTC TyTN II PDA phone.