We knew Samsung is getting into a cellphone fashion biz. What else was Samsung Armani P520 phone for?
But it looks like Samsung has decided to fashionize it’s low end handsets as well, by turning to Vittorio & Lucchino fashion house for help.
And they’ve made a real beauty out of cheap and plain Samsung Z240 handset:
Without significant price increase too. From Dec. 01 , 2007 you’ll be able to pick-up Samsung Z240 Vittorio & Lucchino handset just for 59 Euro.
With Orange Spain contract only, unfortunately.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Fashion Edition offered by Orange UK
- HTC Hero costs €99 in Spain with an Orange contract
- Motorola Milestone with Android 2.1 announced by Orange Spain (exclusively)
- UK: HTC One X and One S arrive at Orange and T-Mobile on April 5
- Nokia quietly hikes prices for it’s new devices – C6, C5, E5, C3 and N8