Sony Ericsson W380 Walkman launched
The new Sony Ericsson W380 Walkman phone:
Sony Ericsson W380 Walkman is a low end 2.5G music phone with all cool music features other Walkmans have and “Gesture control” which allows users to mute calls with a wave of their hands.
Other interesting feature about SE W380i Walkman is an integrated external display, that you can not distinguish from the phone cover until it comes to life.
Official specs for Sony Ericsson W380 include:
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/1900 connectivity for W380c/i
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/1800/1900 connectivity for W380a
- 1.3 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom
- 1.9″ 176 x 220px 262K color main display
- 36 x 128px OLED external
- FM radio with RDS
- Bluetoothâ„¢ stereo (A2DP), USB
- up to 14 MB of user memory
- Memory Stick Micro M2 card slot
- Talk time: Up to 7 hrs
- Standby time: Up to 300 hrs
- Size: 92 x 49 x 16 mm
- Weight: 100 grams
Notice different GSM frequencies on two different strands of phones – 900 MHz for SE W380i/c and 850 MHz for W380a? That probably means that Sony Ericsson W380a is headed for AT&T and T-Mobile in the U.S.