I have to confess, I’m also guilty of taking this particular rumor mill to the next level with the discovery of Sony Ericsson PSP phone patent back in June.
But today’s news “OMG, PSP Phone is coming!!!” , “No it is not !!!!” are completely non-news and would be quickly forgotten by Monday.
And there’s actually no good reason for this post as well. Except that I stumbled on this wonderful rendering of PSP Phone by T3.UK (based on original patent picture ) and couldn’t stop putting it on my blog too:
Ain’t this one a beauty?
I truly wish for someone from Sony Ericsson to see this and think – “Hey, SE PSP Phone can really be a great device. Let’s make it real quick!”
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson W999i Walkman Slider Almost Official?
- Sony PSP phone is coming, won’t have anything to do with Sony Ericsson
- Sony Ericsson to ditch Windows Mobile, prepare Android and Symbian smartphones for 2010
- New Sony patent shows first glimpse at future PSP-iPhone killer combo
- Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch approved by FCC