MotoMing A1200 smartphone has been quite popular handset in Chinese market. But it’s been over 18 months since this phone was introduced and it’s time to make it better.
Enter Motorola A1600 MOTOMING 2.
Just like with the next generation of it’s popular RAZR 2 series, Moto Ming A1600 will not have any radical design departures. Just some design tweaks, better and faster chips/components for better overall specs.
Motorola Ming 2 A1600 specs include:
- Quad band GSM (850/900/1800/1900), GPRS connectivity
- Faster CPU
- Linux OS
- 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flashlight
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Built-in AGPS receiver
- 17.5 mm thin
- Talking dictionary
- 3 built in games (skiing, bowling and racing 3D games)
According to Chinese site Enet it will be launched next February (probably during 3 GSM show).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MotoMing 2 Motorola A1600 on sale in China already
- Motorola phone roadmap for China leaks: ZN5, Motoming 2 A1600, A1800 confirmed, L800t and VE75 outed
- Motorola A3000/ A3100 – Moto Attila get’s the model number. At least in China
- Motorola A1210 Ming update
- Three network connectivity on Motorola Ming 2 A1800? Dual Sims and CDMA option say so!