Few weeks ago we told you that Asus M930W Communicator was on it’s way to Europe, for Q1 2008 release. Unfortunately, while we could tell you about some of Asus W930W specs and that it will come in a form factor similar to Nokia E90 communicator, we did not have the picture of it and had to resort to creative image editing.
Now, thank’s to the French site GPS&Co, we can show you how ASUS M930 Communicator will look like:
Asus M930W indeed has a horizontal flip phone form factor, just like Nokia E90 or Toshiba G920, but can open at two angles – 90 and 180 degrees.
The known specs for Asus M930 include:
- Marvel PXA270M 520 MHz processor
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional OS
- Triband GSM (900/1800/1900), GPRS, EDGE, UMTS (2100 MHz) and 3.6 Mbps HSDPA connectivity
- 256 MB ROM and 128 Mb of RAM
- Wi-Fi b/g
- Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR, MiniUSB 1.1
- MicroSDHC memory card slot
There’s one problem with what looks to be the real press/PR pics for Asus M930W, though.
What’s up with the really smallish inside display and tons of empty space around it? Is it just a bad Photoshop job or is the display really that small, which would be a pretty stupid thing for Asus to do?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus M930 Communicator on the way
- Asus M530W Communicator. In Orange
- LG Bali GM360, LG GX300 and LG Pure GD550 show up on official LG site
- Asus P735 PDA phone – 3G successor to Asus P525
- Asus J502 Camera Phone with remote SMS control