Ever since I’ve heard about the presentation of Samsung F490 And Samsung P720 phones, among others, during the press event in Ukraine, I was wandering where the heck the pictures of them were? To much Vodka, or Champagne, or something? Did the Christmas party start early?
Hello! It’s 21st century already! Text write-ups of the cool features, with months old press pics of the officially announced old models and a grainy small picture with a tiny phones line-up is not enough. We need live pics. Of each new phone model. From every angle. And video. With at least a short interface walkthrough.
Well, thankfully, somebody at Mobile-Notes was not asleep, and now we can show you how Samsung P720 DuoS and Samsung F490 look in real life:
And there’s even cool video of Samsung F490, F700 and Samsung P720 DuoS:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Alexander and Motorola Attila live pics
- Sony Ericsson Walkman W902, W595 and W302 video preview and live pictures
- Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S II Duos headed to China
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562L hits the FCC
- Samsung D880 DuoS Dual SIM card phone