E61 replacement, dubbed Nokia E71 will come equipped with 3.2 megapixel camera, GPS, Wi-Fi and HSDPA. It will be significantly lighter and thinner then it’s predecessor. No pictures of the device are available yet, but this photoshop is a good comparison of the size of Nokia E71 as versus to E61:
Nokia E66 will be the replacement of E65 and will also have similar specs – 3.2 megapixel camera, GPS, Wi-Fi and HSDPA.
Both devices will also have full support for device and memory card encryption.For best Nokia E71 deals in U.K. click here!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia E71 first spy picture
- #MWC09: Nokia N86 8MP preview video
- Nokia N96 live pictures leak!
- More Nokia E71 spy pics and unofficial Nokia E66 specs
- Nokia E71i with 5 mpx camera and FP2 on the way?