In addition to MOTO Z10, Motorola launched another long overdue handset today. It’s Motorola ROKR E8 music phone.
The pictures of MOTO ROKR E8 music phone have also leaked in the second half of September, along with the details about it’s interesting morphing touch keyboard, that changes it’s controls according to the mode the phone is in.
These details about Motorola ROKR E8 were all correct.
MOTOROKR E8 specs include:
- Quad Band GSM; GPRS/EDGE class 12 connectivity
- 2.0â€? QVGA 240×320 262K TFT
- 2GB internal memory;
- microSD memory card slot
- 3.5 mm stereo headset jack
- 2.0megapixel camera, 8x digital zoom,
- Bluetooth (A2DP), USB 2.0 Hi-speed
- 970mAh battery
- Dimensions: 115x53x10.6 mm
- Weight: 100 grams
Motorola ROKR E8 will start shipping in Q1 2008.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola MOTO ROKR W5 specs and pictures leaked
- Motorola ROKR U9 live pics and specs
- Motorola ROKR E8 music phone
- Motorola RIZR Z10 revealed by O2 U.K.
- Samsung M3310 and B3410 in official photos