Now That the CES Las Vegas is over it’s time to look forward for the next big electronic gadget show.
For mobile enthusiasts it’s a 3GSM World Congress, that will be held in Barcelona, February 11-14. Today we can bring the first real news about one device that’s headed there for sure.
It’s E-Ten Glofiish V900 communicator with DVB-H, DVB-T, T-DMB and DAB reception capabilities.
The flier for previously unannounced E-Ten V-900 popped up on an official Glofiish site today. And that’s really all we can tell you about this handset for now.
But stay tuned, there’s definitely gonna me more leaks as the biggest mobile trade show of the year approaches
First noticed by Mobile-Review
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More E-Ten Glofiish V900 Pics& Specs
- E-Ten Glofiish M800 Pocket PC phone approved by FCC
- E-Ten Glofiish X600 detailed specs and good resulotion pics
- E-ten launches dual-SIM Glofiish DX900, X610, X900
- E-Ten Glofiish DX900 Hellen to launch at Computex in June