Pics and specs of Toshiba G910 Portege revealed in Italy
The information about Toshiba Portege G910 and G920 Communicators was first revealed by FCC late last year.
Since they were approved at almost the same time, and looked pretty similar in the available pictures, I thought that they may be the same device, headed to the different regions of the world. Toshiba mobile product roadmap, presented in Russia, appeared to confirm that info.
But now I’m not so sure.
Toshiba Portege G910 has been presented during the press event in Milan , Italy this week. And although the looks are the same, it’s specs are different then G920 is supposed to have.
Toshiba G910 specs include:
- Tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900) connectivity,
- GPRS/EDGE, UMTS and HSDPA 3.6 Mbps data transfer
- 3″ Wide-VGA 400×800 px, 65K color display
- 2 megapixel camera, VGA front camera
- Integrated GPS
- ROM 256 MB/RAM 128 MB
- Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi, USB
- 1320 mAh battery, 460 hrs stand-by, 300 min talk time
- Dimensions: 117x64x19.8 mm, 145 cc
- Weight: 183 g
Toshiba Portege G910 will come equipped with a full mobile Office suite, VoIP client and other productivity and media applications.
Unlocked Toshiba G910 price is expected to be around 600 Euro.