Last year was a breakthrough year for LG mobile division.
The focus on handset branding and design has paid of handsomely, with Chocolates and Shines selling like hotcakes in mid range phone category, and LG Prada KE850 with LG Viewty making their mark among luxury/feature touchscreen handsets.
But, with the fortunes improving rapidly, it’s no time for LG to stop it’s mobile brand improvement efforts.
Today LG announced that they have entered into a partnership with Paramount Pictures to have it’s lesser known phones – LG VX9400 TV phone and LG KS20 Windows Mobile smartphone – placed in an upcoming blockbuster movie “Iron Man”.
In the filmm the Iron Man Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) will be talking on Verizon’s LG VX9400 TV phone, while his assistant Virginia “Pepper” Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) will go around using LG KS20 touchscreen smartphone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Monte S5620 Iron Man 2 edition launched by O2 UK
- Iron Man 2 to boost LG Arena Maxx LU9400 sales
- Microsoft and Blockbuster to offer mobile movie services
- LG Ally (for Verizon) gets official while LG announces Iron Man 2 marketing campaign
- Windows Phone 8 will be released in October, says Nokia’s Stephen Elop