It seems that Samsung finally has most of the kicks worked out of it’s high end Croix Touch Interface phones, and we won’t have to wait half a year for the newly announced handset to hit the market.
Like we did with Samsung F700.
Samsung’s Russian office has updated their press release, which now says that Samsung F490 will start shipping in Russia in February.
It’s only logical that it should be launched in other markets around this time too.
Samsung F490 is another high end, full touchscreen phone with Samsung’s Croix interface.
The specs for Samsung F490 include:
- Tri band GSM (900/1800/1900), UMTS 2100, HSDPA 3.6 Mbps
- 3.2â€³ 262K Color 16:9 Wide Full Touch Display with Haptics feedback
- Croix interface
- 5 mpx camera, video recording (MPEG4, QVGA at 15 fps)
- Front camera for video calls
- Video playback at 30 fps
- 130 MB of Internal memory
- Full HTML browsing
- Built-in mobile Google apps
- microSD card slot
- standard 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP+AVRCP), USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 115 x53.5 x11.8 mm
- Weight: 102g
Unlocked Samsung F490 price in Russia will be around 15 000 Rubles. It translates into 412 EUR or 614 US$ for the rest of us.
And ain’t that a bargain?!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung F490 launched
- Samsung i900 5 mpx Windows Mobile touchscreen phone surfaces
- Samsung i780 GPS Windows Mobile phone officially launched
- Samsung C5212 officially announced: under $200 dual-SIM phone
- HTC MAX 4G announced, a Russia exclusive GSM meets WiMAX handset