With Mobile World Congress (former 3GSM) show in Barcelona just a week away, we continue to peak at the new mobile phones to be announced there.
Today’s first handset comes from Taiwanese vendor Gigabyte, which has one powerful Windows Mobile smartphone prepped for the show.
Gigabyte G-Smart MS-800 handset comes equipped with a fast 520 MHz Marvel PXA270 CPU, quad-band GSM (850/900/180/1900), UMTS 2100, GPRS, EDGE, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, Wi-Fi b/g connectivity, 2.8″ QVGA touchscreen display, 2 megapixel camera, SiRF Star III GPS module with voice navigation, FM Radio with RDS and MicroSD memory card slot.
The dimensions of Gigabyte G-Smart MS800 are 116x59x14.95 mm, weight 130 gr, it comes with 1300 MAh battery that has up to 3.5 hrs talk and 150 hrs stand-by time.
Picture from MyBestPDA
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Gigabyte announces GSmart MS808 – the 3.5G mobile TV phone, plus GSmart MS802 and GSmart MS820
- Android-based Gigabyte G1305 actually called Boston, coming to Orange?
- Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish with Android and GSmart S1205 Cougar with WM 6.5 unveiled
- E-Ten Glofiish X800 starts shipping
- Gigabyte’s GSmart S1200 fully unveiled: WVGA display and Windows Mobile