Motorola may be exploring it’s options to dump mobile phone division. But in the meantime, until a credible bidder materializes, some new and exciting handsets may help to improve it’s prospects and price.
You know, the phones with 5 or maybe even 8 megapixel cameras, Wi-Fi, GPS and other things, a decent high end smart or feature phone should have these days…
The best time to do it would, of course, be next week’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Motorola certainly has something for us there, and to start the ball rolling they made a little YouTube video teaser:
Sorry, it seems that Motorola has removed their video teaser
“It doesn’t need to be this hard” the teaser says and then goes on to show a number of people lugging the TV’s or computer monitors around.
So, what do you think Motorola is hinting at?
Big screen phone with mobile TV features? A new smartphone with a lot of multimedia capabilities? Or it’s imminent entry into a portable flat screen TV market ?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- First pictures of Motorola Z12 ZiNe with Symbian UIQ?
- LG Optimus 3D teased in video, dual-lens camera spotted
- Major Handset announcements from Motorola at CTIA: Kodak phone, MotoMing 2, Rokr E10 and Moto Q10?
- Square Motorola slider with Android and MotoBlur coming soon?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael teaser video shows up