Samsung Soul U900 completes Ultra Edition
Samsung’s Mobile World Congress new phone line-up is getting even more interesting.
Today, through Akihabara, we get the official news about the new Samsung flagship handset for 2008, a really interesting feature phone – Samsung Soul.
Samsung’s “Soul” name comes from the abbreviation of the “Spirit of Ultra” and marks the “completion of it’s exclusive “Ultra Edition”. (Does that mean that there won’t be any more Ultra Edition phones?)
And it surely looks good:
For the phone control and navigation, Samsung Soul features “Magical Touch” DaCP pad, which is basically a small 1.2″ interactive OLED touchscreen (first introduced in Samsung E950) , which changes it’s controls according to the phone function.
Samsung Soul specs include:
- Quad band GSM/HSDPA 7.2 Mbps connectivity
- 2.2″ 16M color QVGA TFT display
- 5 mpx camera with autofocus, 4x digital zoom, face recognition, image stabilizer and WDR optimizer
- FM Radio with RDS
- Bluetooth 2.0/USB 2.0
- ICE Power digital power amp by B&O
- microSD memory card slot
- Dimensions: 105.9×49.5×12.9 mm
Samsung Soul will be launched in April in Europe, with a major advertising campaign.