Although there is no official announcement yet, I can tell you now that Samsung G810 Symbian smartphone – Korean answer to Nokia N95, indeed exists.
And the picture we showed you earlier was for real.
Samsung G810 is displayed in Samsung’s booth at Mobile World Congress and is a really interesting handset.
Samsung SGH-G810 comes equipped with Symbian 9.2 s60 3rd edition, HSDPA connectivity, 5 megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom, built-in GPS, Wi-Fi b/g, 3.5mm headphone jack and YouTube video streaming.
An here’s Samsung G810 in all it’s beauty:
I managed to play a little with this handset, and it feels really solidly built. And while Samsung G810 is bigger then your usual slim Samsung handset, it’s neither too big nor too heavy to carry around.
Looks like Nokia N95, and even other devices on that platform that are launched this week, got some serious competition.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Short rant about Nokia’s (non) appearance at MWC. And, btw, Nokia X10 gets leaked
- Samsung G810 shipping next week
- Samsung i7110 preview + video
- IFA 2007 Report. Samsung i620 Windows Mobile Slider
- #MWC09: Samsung Omnia HD i8910 preview video