Think 16 million color display on your newest mobile phone is the best you can get today? Think again.
While 16M colors may be the top of the line for today’s TFT cellphone screens, the new generation of phone displays, called AM OLED is coming, and it takes them to a new, 26 million color level.
AM OLEDs also have 1000 times faster response times then traditional TFT LCDs and are reducing the battery power consumption at the same time.
One of the first handsets to get the new AM OLED, is already advanced LG SH150 DMB TV phone.
To improve your TV and video viewing experience, and to be able to watch your mobile broadcasts in HD, you can now get LG SH150A version of this slider, with 2.2″ 26 million color display.
Other LG SH150A specs include support for 7.2 Mbps HSDPA data networks, 2 megapixel and VGA cameras, 800 mAh battery with 150 hrs talk/150 hrs stand-by times and $400 pricetag.
For now, unfortunately, LG SH150 will be available only in Korea.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Display to produce AMOLED displays for phones
- Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch approved by FCC
- RAZR VE20 for Sprint spotted in the wild
- Pantech Sky IM-R200 With Touchscreen Keypad Gets Official
- Samsung’s mobile wrist watch/mobile phone hybrid idea