It’s been a while since I posted any interesting mobile phone concepts here.
Well today I have a treat for you. A concept fashion phone called Edge.
It was design by Cris Owens an is dubbed as:
“A cell phone that uses touch and light technology for a fashion oriented design”
And here’s how it will look with display in active mode.
The glass keypad slides out whenever needed. It houses a LED light source for keypad edge and character illumination .
Be sure to visit designers site, there’s more pictures illustrating the whole design process, and even some cool flash movies showing how the phone works.
Via Yanko Design
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 7480 Fashion Phone Concept
- Samsung Armani Night Effect phone launched
- Pantech Sky IM-R200 With Touchscreen Keypad Gets Official
- The new kind of slider from BenQ Siemens (SL98), Asus and LG
- Motorola SLVR L7 cellphone review by MobileBurn