The news about upcoming Alltel LG Glimmer handset have been leaked on Howard Forums a few weeks ago.
Today LG Glimmer phone for Alltel has been announced officially. At least by LG.
LG Glimmer (LG-AX830) is an interesting development on a highly popular LG Black label series Shine phone platform. LG kept the cool looks and form factor of Shine phones intact, made a display 0.6″ bigger and added touchscreen capabilities to it.
And here’s what they’ve got:
Alltell LG Glimmer specs include:
- 1900/800 MHz dual band CDMA connectivity, High Speed EVDO data
- 2.8″ 262K color, 240×400 px touchscreen display
- 2 megapixel camera
- 128MB of internal memory
- microSD memory card slot
- Bluetooth 1.2, USB connectivity
- 800 mAh battery for 3.5 hrs talk and 7 days standby time
- Dimensions: 4″x2.05″x0.59″
- Weight: 4.48 oz
I wonder when we’ll see a GSM/ worldwide version of Glimmer touchscreen slider. CTIA in April, perhaps?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG KU970 Shine 3G Phone Gets Official
- Samsung F839 becomes official in China
- 3.5G HSDPA LG Shine upgrade – LG KU970 Shine in the works
- Sprint Samsung Ace i325 phone. Live pics and more details
- LG Shine Signature LG-LC3600 with personal engravings