The information about the upcoming Motorola MotoZINE ZN5 5 megapixel cameraphone continues to trickle out bit by bit.
We already know the real name of this handset – MotoZINE ZN5, some info abut it’s camera features and have some blurry shots from leaked Moto Promo Video.
Here’s some more news.
First high quality side-shot has turned up on one of Chinese discussion boards:
As you can see Motorola Zine ZN5 will be a pretty slim and good looking candybar.
I hope the bulky camera part means something really good for it’s features and capabilities. 3x optical Zoom on a Kodak CMOS sensor, eh Moto?
That’s only, wishes so far. And this is what I know about MotoZINE ZN5 so far:
- No 3G, only 2.5G GSM/GPRS connectivity
- Runs on Montavista Linux 2.6.1 OS
- Freescale SCM-A11 CPU
- 320×240 QVGA display
- 1920×2560 px – 5 megapixel camera
- Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR
- Mpeg4 playback
- Morph keypad
If my Google Spanish is up to the task, Gizmos.es also report that Motorola ZINE ZN5 will have the standard 3.5mm headphone jack, will be able to record Mpeg4 video, and will have TV-Out capability.
My overall impression is that Moto ZINE ZN5 is very similar to ROKR E8 handset. ZN5 runs on the same CPU/OS, uses the same Morph keypad technology and looks pretty darn similar to E8.
I would say – just slap a bigger display and high quality 5 megapixel Kodak camera module on MotoROKR E8 and you’ve got yourself MotoZINE ZN5.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MotoZine ZN5 5 megapixel phone, Moto Q10 and Motoming 2 A1600 confirmed. Almost
- MOTOZINE ZN5 out now in the US via T-Mobile
- Motorola ZN5. Another, a bit better picture appears
- First picture of Motorola Z12 Zine 5 megapixel camera phone?
- Short hands-on Motorola ZN5 review