The first info and pictures of upcoming LG KF750 and KF240 fashion phones has leaked so close to a Cebit 2008 trade show, that I was sure that these handsets will be announced in Germany.
Obviously, that was not the case and now I think the announcement will be during or prior CTIA Wireless show in Las Vegas, next week.
And in that February post there was another LG fashion handset mentioned – LG KF300, that I admitted, I really knew nothing much about, except for the model number.
Well, since we already know that LG KF300 exists, more details about it were bound to leak sooner or later. And today mobile-review.com got the scoop, with all the press pics and specs for LG KF300 fashion phone:
As you can see LG KF300 is a world market version of LG Wine phone, complete with a front display hidden behind glassy mirror surface, unusual application quick access buttons beneath the main display, black/red (actually pink) color schemes and a little better camera – 2Mpx with autofocus, instead of a lame 1.3Mpx on a Korean version.
Full specs of LG KF300 include:
- Tri-Band GSM/GPRS/ EDGE
- Main display (inside): 2.2″ TFT, 240×320 px, 262K color
- External display: 1.3″, TFT, 128x160px, 262K color
- 2Mpx camera with autofocus
- 10 Mb internal memory,
- microSD memory card slot
- Bluetooth: 2.0, USB: v1.1 (Mass Storage)
- Audio: MP3/AAC/AAC+/AAC++/WMA
- Video: MPEG4/H.263
- Internet: WAP 2.0 / xHTML
- Battery: Li-Ion 800 ??/?
- Flash UI, Vector Font, FM Radio
- Dimensions 98.8 x 49.5 x 16.2 mm
Overall, LG KF300 Wine looks like a budget fashion phone, which may be a nice addition to an already popular LG Chocolate and LG Shine brands.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Wine 3 announced in Korea; features circular display
- Black Label Series 3 LG KF750 phone gets official. Will get a name soon
- LG KF300 Wine phone launched in Japan and Europe
- New wine LG Vu 920 to hit AT&T
- LG KF750, LG KF240 and LG KF300 "Fashion" phones in the works