The widget driven application, Zumobi, will release its BlackBerry client as soon as next month, The Boy Genius reported recently. It has achieved native status on Windows Mobile 6.1., so far, this application already ran well with the Motorola Q, Samsung Blackjack 1.0, HTC Dash and HTC Touch. Its J2ME client is scheduled for early 2008.
By using Zumobi in your mobile device, you are no longer keep surfing but started to zooming now. This is an application that delivers content you like most to your in a fun, intuitive and innovative way.
Zumobi’s widgets are called “Tiles,” and they have snack-size bites of Web-based information and entertainment that you can quickly access throughout the day. Just open any of the 16 Tiles in your Zumobi zoom space and you’re good to go! Plus, you can customize your zoom space with new Tiles from the Zumobi Gallery at any time.
You can choose from more than 100 interactive Tiles, including entertainment, sports, news, games, gossip, and more quickly.
I myself never use this application yet so far (because I don’t have Windows Mobile smartphone with me now).
Do you have experience already? Please share it here in the comment box.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Zumobi Now Available on Blackberry
- American Idol app for iPhone and iPod touch launched
- Spotify Mobile is now available for “Windows Phone 6″, will be on Windows Phone 7 too
- #MWC10: T-Mobile USA’s HTC HD2 will feature Blockbuster app, MobiTV and more
- Microsoft’s Silverlight for Windows Mobile available unofficially