I don’t want to talk about when the upcoming Sony Ericsson P5 named Paris will be announced officially — because its got postponed many times so far — but want to share another picture of this flush and glossy phone.
As posted in USEB, the picture shows that the slider form factor is going to be the form factor of Paris. This phone offers some very nice materials such as the shiny, mirror-like front cover. Metal has been used on large parts of the phone.
Here are some details and features:
- This phone is quite slim (maybe around 16 – 18 mm), despite USEB posted a picture that made it look a bit thicker than it really is.
- Large touch display (with UIQ 3.3 supporting WQVGA, VGA & WVGA).
- A video call camera located above the display.
- A minimalistic D-pad.
- Slide open the phone to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard.
- The keyboard consists of a number of multifunctional keys, like on M600 & P1.
- 5 mega pixel camera.
- W-LAN 802.11b/g.
- 3G capabilities.
- USB 2.0 cable transfers.
- Built-in GPS and comes bundled with Google Maps pre-installed.
- Opera Mobile 9.5.
- Other UIQ 3.3 devices.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson P5 shows it’s face
- Sony Ericsson’s Paris and BeiBei go bye-bye
- New Android-powered Motorola portrait QWERTY on the way to Sprint
- Sony Ericsson P5i Paris is actually P200? NOT!
- No Nokia N93i upgrade model until 2010?