According to Carphone Warehouse, Samsung will ship its infotainment handset, known as the G810, next week. It’s said that G810 would be a Nokia N95 contender from the Korean phone maker.
The UnwiredView has already reported that this phone comes equipped with Symbian 9.2 s60 3rd edition, HSDPA connectivity, 5 megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom, built-in GPS, Wi-Fi b/g, 3.5mm headphone jack and YouTube video streaming.
Register Hardware added some details: the handset has a 2.6in screen and offers the tri-band handset provides up to 3.6Mb/s HSDPA 3G connections, with GSM, GPRS and Edge also built in.
But there is no further detail on how much Samsung’s G810 will cost.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung G810 Symbian Smartphone is for real
- Samsung i550 GPS phone gets official
- Samsung M8800 Pixon/ Bresson is here
- Samsung Steel Slider for Vodafone
- Trio of New Motorola ROKRs Emerge