While closed, you would never know that this is an actual phone. But while open, the Cool G108 Watch Phone is truly that, both a watch and a phone, and it fits its name- it is quite a cool gadget.
Introduced in China, the Cool series has quite a few watch phone style gadgets. With a RAZR style keypad in a circular layout, the G108 is a “clam-shell” watch phone with a 1.5-inch display screen inside.
The screen can display up to 256k colors at a 128 x 60 pixel resolution. It isn’t the smallest watch phone available, but together with the clam-shell design it allows the manufacturer to include more features like bluetooth receiver and 1.3 megapixel camera into the phone body. You can either use the speakerphone, or a bluetooth headset to make/receive phone calls.
While not the most attractive watch, with still many prefering the Tri-band D199i WristWatch Phone, it has a decent amount of features.
- GSM QuadBand (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Size: 51 x 51 x 20 mm (only the phone body)
1.5-inch 256k colors, 128 x 160 pixel display screen
external LED display
Weight: 65 grams
1.3 megapixel camera
0.5 MB built in memory
Memory card slot
SMS / MMS
We found this nifty device here
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Watch of the Future: Windows Mobile Wrist Watch
- LG KS360 now available in Europe, soon to come in Asia and Latin America
- LG KM501 launched in Taiwan, offers 29 hours of music playback
- Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch approved by FCC
- QKfone W800 mobile phone/wrist watch