The GPS PDA Phone Airis T482 will be launched within the next few days in France, three months after its expected release date.
The Airis T482 will be equipped with CoPilot Live 7, software developed by ALK Technologies, and will be available for sale primarily on the Internet.
This smartphone is incredibly lightweight and versatile, with a larger sized screen of 3.2 inches and a 2 megapixel digital camera. Also offered is quadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), GPRS and EDGE, two processors and more than 128 Mb of ROM memory and 64 Mb of RAM.
The features on this new GPS PDA phone are very respectable, including a GPS chip SiRFStar III, Bluetooth 2.0, WiFi 802.11b/g, and a battery with a capacity of no less than 1500 mAh.
The price of the phone varies depending on the additional features you want included. With mapping France it is listed at a price of 424 euros and 478 for the Europe version.
One of the best features of the Airis T482 smartphone is that it is possible to buy it with or without GPS navigation software partner.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Some Nokia Lumia 800 phones have battery issues, software update coming soon
- HTC M7 priced in Europe, should cost less than iPhone 5 16GB
- Apple to launch iPad internationally on May 28
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX price drops to $199.99 with contract
- Samsung Galaxy. i7500 Android phone gets a name. Will launch in France early July