There was an announcement today that Tritton had launched new Bluetooth accessories: the AX Micro headset and the AX Visor car kit. The headset features a sleek micro design that is comfortable and stable, with flexible finger grips that rest on the inner rim of the ear.
The AX Visor car kit is perfect for use while driving to work, and users are offered both car mode and speakerphone mode, the microphone switching accordingly dependant upon which mode you choose.
The Visor comes with a battery that offers up to 15 hours of talk time and 400 hours of standby time as well as an OLED screen for displaying caller ID, and you even have the option of charging the Visor either via AC/DC adapter or a USB port.
Both Bluetooth accessories are already available through Tritton, the AX Micro at a price of $59.99, the AX Visor a bit pricier at $119.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon LG Decoy now official and available for $179.99
- BlueAnt intros rugged T1 Bluetooth headset, Q1 Android app (video)
- BlueAnt Q1 Bluetooth headset launched at CES
- Wirelessly ride in style with Motorola H620 and H560 Bluetooth headsets
- Sony Ericsson K550/K550im – slim and affordable Cyber-Shot Camera Phone