Sony Ericsson’s sneaking two new colors for two of its mid-market handsets, the W580 and the K660. If you recall, the Sony Ericsson K660 was released a while back with a touch of magenta on its navigational pad section. And now SE is rolling it out with two new paint jobs, one being Cyan on Black while the other is Silver on Black. This will definitely reinforce the status of the handset as one “for the kids” and of course one can expect that these newly-colored handsets will have the same specs as the old one as this is purely an external makeover.
The Sony Ericsson W580, meanwhile, is also getting an additional color for its range, which is Velvet Red, a bright variant of the plain color red. Like the K660, nothing will change with the features and specs of the W580 so old-users who decide on taking the new models at face value will definitely feel at home.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Color for the Sony Ericsson S500, W580
- Sony Ericsson C901 and W395 – the official names of Filippa and Yao
- Sony Ericsson C903 and C901 Cyber-shot phones officially unveiled
- LG Velvet is Italy’s Cookie Plus GS500
- Sony Ericsson W380 Walkman launched