For the 200 people who worked on the Nokia N82, Nokia has prepared custom-colored back covers with specific numbers written on them. For example, this one has the word “Tokyo” followed by the number 164 on top of the Nokia Nseries logo. Nothing says instant gratification more than this one if you belonged to the N82 team, I’m sure.
This one’s back-covers is not in the usual silver or black shade, but blue, because of Nokia’s move to recognize the Nokia N82 team’s efforts. And they deserve it, since they’ve successfully deployed Nokia’s best camera phone to date, after all.
The color blue looks good, by the way. Do you think Nokia should dish out the N82 with this color? It’s still not enough to beat black, though. Black is still the new black, apparently.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 7310 Supernova SSC Napoli Special Edition revealed
- Nokia N9 now available in the US, unlocked for $689.99
- Nokia X6 16GB to have a pink version, cost €350
- Black Samsung Galaxy S III could be launched in the UK next month
- Nokia E66 hits FCC, passes